Trenton still wants to play outside, even in this heat!! At least in the late afternoon, our backyard is in the shade. This time Sawyer and I joined him in the grass. Then I brought out cups of water to help them keep cool. Trenton sat down right by Sawyer and they drank water together. It was adorable! They enjoy each other's company so much.
Sawyer still drinks all his formula from a bottle, but he did really well with the cup. I'm hoping this means he'll transition much better than Trenton did =)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh so cute. I miss those little buggers so much!!! give them hugs and kisses from me and show them my picture so they aren't scared when I see them!!! Hope to see you the 4th!
We have been doing them at Fremont. The next session starts tomorrow (it's very inexpensive) call me tomorrow if you are interested :)
Post a Comment