Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Brother is Always There to Laugh at You!

For Sawyer's first birthday, Mom mom and Papa got him a Little Tikes table and chairs. We just got it out yesterday because the playroom has been a disaster and I've been avoiding cleaning it. Well, Thursday we're having it painted so I was finally inspired to clean, organize, and give away a bunch of toys and clothes. I went to Target and bought 3 more of those plastic tubs with lids to store things and I feel GREAT now. The playroom is so fresh and organized and ready to be decorated =) Anyway, part of this process was getting the table and chairs out of the box and showing them to Trenton and Sawyer.


They immediately started playing on the chairs together and slapping their hands in rhythm on the table. I thought it would be cute to get a video of them with their new toy, but what resulted was even better ... I was crying from laughing while taping this!!


2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Danielle, that is so cute and so funny! It makes me hope that Aaron gets a little bro someday (though not anytime too soon! =) ) And I'm wondering if you should try to send that into America's Funniest Home Videos??!!

The Vint Family said...

oh my gosh that is so funny! :) They are the cutest little boys,Danielle!
I am so excited to get together tuesday too! And no, I have never been there and I KNOW Andi is going to love it and probably not want to leave. Thank you!! I would of never thought to bring socks for me! Duh! :) It is from 9:30 to 11:30 right?