Friday, November 7, 2008

Trenton's Third Birthday (Part Two)

Now that it's been three weeks (yikes!) since Trenton's birthday, here are the pictures from his birthday night. I'm sure the rest of you have moved on, but I wanted to put these on here for Mom-mom and Popum ...

They had decided awhile ago that the third birthday is a bicycle birthday, so Trenton got his first two wheeler (with training wheels of course!) It is a Spiderman bike and Trenton is THRILLED with it. We have it inside right now so he can practice in the living room. Most of the time, he just perches on the seat while stationary or hugs it =) Then, his other present was a set of kids golf clubs that get to stay at their house for all the grandkids. Trenton being the oldest will be the first recipient - Popum is going to teach them all how to golf! Already that night, he and Landon took Trenton out back for some practice swings. He loves saying golf and showing us how he hits the ball. It's a good thing those went back with Mom-mom and Popum because who knows what he would have broken with his enthusiastic swinging! We sang and had cake (thanks to Aunt Jenora) and enjoyed a family dinner. I was expecting Landon to be out of town, so it was nice to have him there for the little celebration.

Here's some pictures:



And here's a video:



Trenton David Anderson, my three year old -- what an exciting life he has created for Landon and me as parents. Now for a quick look back since it's my blog and I can:
Monster Child - Born 9 pounds 6 ounces

One Year Old

Two Years Old


1 comment:

Amber said...

O little Trenton....when the heck did he grow up to be 3! I still remember the day he was born!