We took the boys on the Christmas cruise around Lake Coeur d'Alene to see Santa. It was freezing!! But they loved it. We stayed inside sitting by the window for most of the cruise, drinking hot chocolate and gazing at the biggest light display in the Northwest. The boat travels across the lake to the boathouse that belongs to the owner of the Coeur d'Alene resort. It's decorated with lights and looks like a sitting room in Santa's house. Santa gets the list of all the "nice" children from his elf and then reads all the names of every child on the cruise! The boys lit up when they heard their names; it was adorable.
Trenton was in his (and our) first school Christmas program. I laughed so hard, I cried. And then I cried plenty of real tears too. He was so proud of his first performance and loved telling us that he had learned TEN songs! I thought maybe he was exaggerating, but he truly did memorize ten songs with hand motions. Mom mom and Grandpa were especially sad to miss it, so I had to upload a couple videos for them. My camera's video quality is not great, but even so, watching them melts my heart. His face is so tender as he sings about our Savior's birth.
Commemorating our first program!
After every song, he caught our eye in the audience and did this:
2 comments:
Love the thumbs up! Good job Trenton! :)
I am a bit more emotional these days... but between the thumbs up and the sweet conversation with Landon- I'm tearing up. Such a sweet memory! Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment