Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me (for the next five years!!)

After a year of saving and some help from the tax return (per Landon's generous suggestion since I was reluctant to use any of it for fun) I finally own a good camera. A Really good camera. I'm in heaven, but also a little overwhelmed lol there is a lot to learn. But for now, I am just in awe at the clarity ... Look at these blue-eyed twins.



And obsessed with the continuous shooting! It's like watching a movie in pictures.  









I kept telling the boys to run towards me because I was so amazed. So far, the pictures in motion are my favorite feature. 






Curly Slide!!




Back to some good ole portraits. I am definitely going to have a lot more pictures in the future to weed through!


Notice the shoes; yup, they're on the wrong feet!



What a beautiful day at the park and such beautiful pictures!! I'm like a kid with a new toy =)

No comments: