Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Yet, I'm still going to add some . . .
Trenton and Sawyer adore each other and it gives me so much joy to see them interact. Trenton's new thing is to sit on Sawyer, who doesn't even mind, and play with him. For once, I caught a perfect moment on camera and Trenton actually leaned down to pose by his brother!! He never poses for the camera, but let me say, what a time to start. And somehow Sawyer smiled at the same time. This one is getting framed :-)

2 comments:

jen said...

too cute! i love your quote about raising heroes - where's that from?

Trudy said...

D:
You and Landon are the cutest parents! It was so fun hanging out with you all on Friday night!! I love the pic and your joy from being a moma. It is fun watching you grow, love you lots!
Trudy