Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Everyone always says, they grow too fast . . .

I have lots of pictures from our two recent out-of-town visits from friends, but posting them will take a lot longer than I have tonight. Check back later! For now, I'm going to post two new "big boy" milestones for Trenton and Sawyer. They are random and that's what makes them great :-)Tonight, Trenton was hungry, so he went to the fridge, opened the door, and picked himself out an apple. Every time I give him apples, I cut them pretty thin to make them easy to eat. Guess it was a waste of time! He took big bites right out of the side of it - and looked pretty proud of himself I might add . . .


Soon after, we heard Trenton's animal train singing to us. He has had the train for over a year, but still loves it. Well, now someone else loves it too . . .



Sawyer is graduating to the big boy toys now. When did I lose my newborn??

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pics of the boys. It was sad that the time went by so fast it was nice having him here :)