Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mom - Mom

We call Landon's mom "Lita" for abuelita, but Trenton has started calling her "mom-mom." I love that he coined his own name, so we've started calling her that as well.


On Saturday night, we had the whole Mesa-Anderson clan over for dinner as well as our good friends from Colorado, the Grabaus. At one point Sawyer was sitting on Mindy Grabau's lap and he started pushing away from her and getting fussy. She swears he saw mom-mom sitting next to him and wanted her lap instead. As soon as mom-mom took him, he nestled down by her side and fell asleep. It was precious.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

So sweet!! Post some pics of your dinner and Mindy and Eric, I want to see them. How was the table? Did it work good?
Landon did an AWESOME job on Wed. night. Nathan and I were so proud of him:)