Dessert was red and blue cupcakes - I let Trenton pick the frosting and he went with the Optimus Prime colors - and a mini cake for the traditional birthday song and candles.
Other than that, there was no plan. We just hung out and let the kids run around barefoot in the dirt and bounce in the giant inflatable. Well, maybe my boys were the only barefoot ones, but they loved it! They got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it with stickers. Then we ended the night with the "hayride." It was actually a trailer hooked to a tractor that drove the outskirts of the farm, giving us a good look at the houses and stores that border their land =) But it's the experience that counts and it was a great place for a four year old's birthday.
And of course we couldn't leave without some goofy pictures in the cutout farm animals.
Just for good measure, we finished the night at home with a couple pictures of the birthday boy.

Thank you to all of our friends who celebrated with us! It was a memorable night.



2 comments:
My dad may win the goofiest face contest!!! Wish I could have been there...looks like a blast! What a BIG BOY he has become! I love it! Miss you terribly!
Those were your favorite pictures, but I was there and the boys didn't like that pokey hay.
Mae
Post a Comment