Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Family

God has blessed us with three beautiful sons who are the light of our lives.





In September, we found out He gave us #4, due May 10th, to complete our family.


After anxiously waiting and counting down the  days, we got to see baby #4 on the ultrasound yesterday at 4:30. Even after three other times, I still get the chills seeing a little human moving around, sucking a thumb, kicking little feet, ducking a face behind little fists. Technology is amazing.




After the little photo shoot, she asked us if we wanted to know the sex and we said a resounding yes! She moved the image around and announced, "Here's your little .....


GIRL!!!!!

"What??? Are you sure?" I exclaimed and started laughing. 
"Why, were you expecting a boy?," she asked as she showed me again. 
"We have three boys at home, so I just assumed ..." 
"Nope," she smiled, "there it is, a hamburger right between her legs." And that's when I started crying.

So our Anderson family is now complete with 3 boys and a girl. The boys are still a little unsure. Trenton slapped his hand to his forehead with a smile. Kellen yelled "No, brother." And Sawyer, the chatty one, started going on and on about yucky girls: "That's why my didn't want a girl; she'll be dancing all over the place." But I have no doubt, when this precious girl comes home to her three big  brothers, they'll melt and she will become the princess in charge.  

No comments: