Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update

We had our 35 week ultrasound and passed with flying colors ... meaning the placenta moved out of the way so it is no longer "low lying" and little girl only weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce. She was in the 70th percentile, so above average, but not Kellen's size =) Granted, ultrasounds are not perfectly accurate in such guesstimates and she still has plenty of time for above-average weight gain, so we still might choose to induce sometime in the 39th week. That remains to be seen, but until then here's her adorable profile again!


At the beginning of March, I was blessed with a baby shower thrown by my two girlfriends. I really haven't done any belly pictures because frankly I just look huge everywhere. I don't mind the belly, it's everything else! So, these are from 31 weeks. Just mentally add 5 weeks of growth and you'll know what I look like right now ;-)


Kedron and Bonnie, the lovely hostesses


Her first Packers gear


Kedron is having a little girl too! Due about 10 weeks later.

1 comment:

Terri said...

You look absolutely adorable and radiant!!!!