To me, she's still Elliot, or occasionally Ells. And speaking of her name, since choosing a non-traditional girls' name, we have heard it seven times! One of which was a nurse at the hospital while I was in labor. One was a regular customer who thought his granddaughter was the only one. And two little Elliots came into Le Peep on the same day! So I'm not taking any more grief from my dad or brother ;-) Now here are some of my favorite pictures from the last month.
8.5 - 9 weeks
Uncle Aaron and Aunt Janaye's wedding colors were gray and yellow so of course she had to match too! The funny part is the romper is actually for a one year old; my neighbor gave it to me in a box of hand-me-downs. I just pinned the straps up and it looked like a little flapper dress. She was adorable.
We tried getting our first cousins' picture for the two girls, but it was harder than I anticipated. I set her down by Kynsley, who immediately palmed her face out of curiosity. You can see the result =)
Kynsley was unsure about this little wailing person next to her.
We did a little better at Chris and Steph's last morning at Le Peep.
11 weeks
Wearing shorts like a big girl - This takes me back to dressing my dolls and playing house. I'm having so much fun.
12 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment