Elliot's first birthday party is still to come. Hopefully before she turns one and a half! Once school is done, I optimistically think I'll have more time to really put in the effort for my last child. These are pictures from right before and right after her first birthday. She has changed even in these few weeks.
We tried out a beautiful new park in CDA with AstroTurf. I love it! No dirty sand and no sharp bark pieces. Elliot, as she is with all grass, was skeptical.
And pretty much refused to move :)
On the day of her birthday, as with all the kids, she had breakfast at Le Peep with a birthday pancake. Only her brothers ate the pancake!
A few days later, I tried to take some one year pictures.
It's a lot harder with her moving around now!
It's a lot harder with her moving around now!
Mother's Day with my only daughter
Once again, as she gets more mobile, I have to be more creative at her brothers' baseball games. She is no longer content to sit in the stroller and watch. Fortunately, the car seat has become a favorite climbing toy.
Near the middle of the month, we celebrated her birthday with the extended family.
And she got her first taste of dessert.
Now here we are at the end of the month and she is officially a walker. I adore these OshKosh overalls. Here's a walking sequence in still frame...
She's already stubborn and screams like Kellen did at one, but her cheeky grin and head butt when you say "bonkers" usually makes up for it. She is our princess ... as Trenton said yesterday, "she doesn't have to say please to me, I'll just give her whatever she wants." Uh oh
No comments:
Post a Comment