I can't imagine I'll ever get sick of dressing the boys in matching shirts.
Found these on clearance at GAP in all three sizes and loved them.
ALL PLAY NO WORK...property of lazy days department.
I packed them along to our San Diego vacation and the muted colors fit the cloudy day at the beach perfectly. The boys scaled the sea wall, climbed around the vacant lifeguard station, and ran in the waves, while I captured some great pictures.
The next morning, the princess and I took a turn on the early morning, deserted beach. Her pale yellow dress compliments hers brothers' shirts, though I never actually got any pictures with all four!
I guess that will have to be a Coeur d' Alene shot...someday.
It's one thing to post 20 pictures on a blog. Not sure how I'm going to pick single pictures to frame!!
No comments:
Post a Comment