Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 Blondies in the Tub

Kellen is almost one and yet this is the first time I've had all 3 boys in the bathtub together! The two older boys thought it was the coolest thing ever. And Kellen just kept looking around wide-eyed and curious, until he saw the camera and then he smiled as if on cue.


Sawyer then had the idea to do silly faces. This almost makes me wonder if Kellen understands more than we give him credit for ... He went right along with the pose!



I truly cherish each one of these moments of brotherhood, of spontaneity, of joyful playtime.

3 comments:

J.klein said...

I love this Danielle! Super cute! Maybe one day your boys will marry my girls... I just need to have one more :) Love you guys. Miss you!

J.klein said...

Didn't realize it was going to come up as J.klein, it's actually Katie :)

Kristal Sawyer said...

too cute!!