We've had the backyard landscaped for about two months now, but between the holidays, the rain, and a vacation, I feel like we're just now beginning to enjoy it. Trenton has a ride on truck, a slide, and a playhouse (all from the Russell boys - thank you, thank you!) so he could spend all day out there if I let him! The other night, Landon was working late, so Trenton, Sawyer, and I spent a couple of hours playing in the yard. Sawyer thought it was a blast too :-) The funniest part was when Trenton kept sending Private Penguin (from Madagascar) down the slide. As he's gotten older, he's become more and more imaginative with his penguin and treats it like a little person. It's adorable. Here's a couple shots I took that night:



1 comment:
So awesome Danielle! And it looks like you guys had a blast in Idaho...
Post a Comment