Monday, April 21, 2008

My Little Mover

Sawyer has officially become mobile! He crawls on all fours now, down the hall and into any room he can find open. He climbs into baskets and over cushions and on top of dad who lays on the floor in prime "jungle gym" position. He is also pulling himself up whenever he gets the chance, using the couch or the lazy boy. As soon as he's in that standing position, he just laughs out loud because he is so proud of himself. The dismount lacks grace still and involves falling backwards until his bottom or head hits the floor, but he never cries! This morning Landon and I woke up early with Sawyer, while Trenton was still sleeping, and just hung out on the floor together letting Sawyer climb from one of us to the next. It was so cute and he was having a blast. Here are some pictures from one of his first climbing expeditions (into the blow up tub) and one of his first times standing on his own.

2 comments:

jen said...

slow down Sawyer - you're growing up too fast! :)

The Vint Family said...

Danielle! :D The boys are getting so big!! We should try to get together again someday! haha So...going back to the good ole BUCKS? :) Partners always have a way of finding there way back at some point huh? :) I love my new job so hopefully I won't have to, but I am happy for you...I didn't even know on was going in at power and broadway! Jared's is in Queen Creek so I think it would be farther for you actually. It will be on Gary and Hunt Hwy which is way down in QC...but close to our house which will save tons on gas!! So where are the boys going while you work? Glad things are going good for you all! :)