Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sleepy Boys

I was in my bedroom looking at blogs while Trenton finished his lunch (our bedrooom is right off the kitchen so I was close!) I realized he was really quiet and walked out to see him fast asleep at the table! And when I say asleep, I mean SOUND asleep. I turned on the light above him to take pictures with my phone and my camera, all the while laughing, and he didn't stir one bit. I carted the poor boy off to bed as soon as I finished capturing the moment on film :-)

This picture is from when mom-mom watched the boys on Thursday while I was at work. She said Sawyer wasn't taking a nap so she brought him out with her to watch some TV. Of course, since he was just being stubborn, he fell right asleep. She wedged the pillow next to him and he finished his nap in the lazy boy. Landon likes to point out that he didn't get to nap in a lazy boy until he was 23! Sawyer doesn't realize what a luxurious life he leads :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Trenton is so stinkin' cute!!! I'm going to miss those little guys sooooo much!

natesgirl3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.