Friday, October 8, 2010

And then there was more...

After his class left, we got to stick around for even longer since we had our own car. We went to another farm nearby called Harvest House. This one was a little more commercial, but just as adorable. They had scattered a bunch of pumpkins in the grass, which the boys loved climbing on and running through playing chase.



Of course, there were plenty more picture opportunities. =)


I especially loved this backdrop with the quote "How tall this Fall?" What a fun idea for memories - to be able to see how tall your kids were at that age, while visiting the Harvest House.
Trenton D is just over 3 and half feet. We'll find out soon at his well check what percentile he is.
And Sawyer Bobby is 3 feet 2 inches.

While we were there, we had some dessert and did some shopping in the gift shop as well. I tried an amazing pumpkin donut, which my mom looks forward to every year. It was a full day and as I said before, may have just changed my favorite season from Winter to Fall =)

No comments: