Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Sawyer Story

I love this picture of Sawyer. It almost looks like a greeting card. My mom said, "Out of all the pumpkins in the patch, I pick you." Maybe we should submit it ;-)


Along with the picture, I have a sweet story I want to record. After class at church, each of the boys gets a tootsie roll. Well one Sunday, Trenton didn't get his so he tried to grab Sawyer's. We stopped him, once again trying to reinforce the idea that you don't just grab what you want. But then Sawyer, all on his own, says, I'll share with you. Then he proceeded to break the tootsie roll in half, look at the two pieces, and hand Trenton the bigger one saying, you're big so you get the big one and I'm small so I get the small one. Melt my heart!

No comments: