Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Well, I still haven't posted pictures from Trenton's birthday two weeks ago, but there are SO many pictures to sort through that I'm skipping to Halloween first...

Instead of trick or treating, we went to our new church Real Life for a festival. It was really well organized and so much fun for the boys! They got to play little carnival games to win toys and candy, which I liked better than walking door to door in the cold for sure. Plus, there were some bounce houses, which is their current obsession. The volunteers were all decked out in costumes and they were so friendly and cute with the kids. It was a great experience.

Last year, I didn't spend money on costumes, but this year I got a great deal at Old Navy because of a coupon I had and I fell in love with what we found! First, we had Trenton the shark. For his birthday, Grandpa and Mom mom gave him a book on sharks and since then it's all he wants to talk about. He "reads" us the book, citing all the facts he has memorized about each kind of shark, sounding more like a documentary than a five year old! And then anytime we're on the computer, he's at our elbows begging to look at shark pictures or watch shark videos. THe funny thing is I shopped for costumes in September, so I picked the best possible costume for him without even knowing it! Even better, when asked what he was, he responded a Mako shark! Then we had Sawyer the dalmation, or as he called it, a "fire dog," and Kellen the little devil, or as Landon called it, "everyday." =)


Showing off their fin and tail - the padded butts made me laugh!

Doesn't he look like he's plotting something devilish and laughing about it?! =)

"Batman" is a member at our church who just showed up unannounced and unplanned with his car in costume too. He was the hit of the party.

This set of pictures is hysterical and it was totally on accident! They weren't even taken consecutively, but it looks like a big brother shark attack in progress ...

Puppy Kisses to end the night

No comments: